Arthur Berezin, GigaSpaces
- Arthur is the Director of Product for Gigaspaces, based in Israel, where he focuses on open standard and open source cloud applications
- Arthur is the Project Team Lead for the Common TOSCA project for OPEN-O, which is critical to implementing model-driven automation
- Arthur is an active member of the OpenStack community, and author of Production Ready OpenStack (book)
- Prior to joining GigaSpaces, Arthur was a Senior Technical Product Manager for OpenStack at Red Hat
Chris Donley, Huawei (TSC Chair)
- Chris Donley recently joined Huawei as a Senior Director, Telco Open Source Ecosystems, based in Seattle, USA. In his new role, he is dedicated to OPEN-O.
- Chris was recently elected as Chair of the OPEN-O TSC, and played an instrumental role establishing the baseline OPEN-O Architecture.
- Prior to joining Huawei, Chris was the Director of Virtualization and Network Evolution at CableLabs, where he led CableLabs Network Technologies innovation program, including SDN and NFV initiatives
- Chris also participated in the OPNFV project, where he was a Board member, and Chair of the Strategic Planning Committee. He also participated on the OpenDaylight Advisory Group.
Frankie Wong, Hong Kong Telecom
- Frankie is the Senior Vice President, Business Processes Unit/Applications & Services Development of HKT, based in Hong Kong
- Frankie is leading a team of highly motivated ICT talents (located in both Hong Kong and China) for the development of innovative applications and IT systems for HKT
- He has been running the Hong Kong Marathon for ten years and he brings along his running shoes all the time while travelling on business trips and on his vacations around the world.
Lingli Deng, China Mobile
- Lingli Deng is a Research Engineer at China Mobile Research Institute, based in Beijing.
- Lingli is a core member of the China Mobile Novonet project which drives the company’s SDN/NFV strategy, and is running the China Mobile Novonet Testing Lab and the SDN/NFV trial network.
- She is China Mobile’s primary TSC member, and also the Project Team Lead for the NFV Orchestration (NFV-O) project, responsible for NFV management and orchestration.
Meng Zhaoxing, ZTE
- Zhaoxing is technical lead for ZTE OPEN-O efforts and is a Principal Architect in the Central Research Institute at ZTE with more than 10 years of experience in Telecom industry.
- Zhaoxing is also an OPNFV committer.
- He likes coding, and traveling with his family in his spare time.
Qing Wan, Ericsson
- Qing Wan is a Portfolio Manager for Ericsson, based in Beijing.
Uri Elzur, Intel (TSC Vice-Chair and Architecture Chair)
- Uri Elzur is Chief Technologist for the SDN/NFV division of Intel’s Data Center Solutions Group.
- Uri was elected Vice-Chair of the OPEN-O TSC, Chair of the OPEN-O Architecture Committee, and represents Intel on the OPEN-O Governing Board.
- Uri has also been active in OpenDaylight, where he serves on the OpenDaylight Board of Directors
- Prior to joining Intel, Uri was a technology executive at Broadcom for the NIC portfolio.