Amir Levy, GigaSpaces (Treasurer)
- Amir Levy is based in Silicon Valley
- Prior to joining GigaSpaces, Amir held product management leadership roles at Polycom and Cisco.
Chris Donley, Huawei
- Chris Donley recently joined Huawei as a Senior Director, Telco Open Source Ecosystems, based in Seattle, USA. In his new role, he is dedicated to OPEN-O.
- Chris was recently elected as Chair of the OPEN-O TSC, and played an instrumental role establishing the baseline OPEN-O Architecture.
- Prior to joining Huawei, Chris was the Director of Virtualization and Network Evolution at CableLabs, where he led CableLabs Network Technologies innovation program, including SDN and NFV initiatives
- Chris also participated in the OPNFV project, where he was a Board member, and Chair of the Strategic Planning Committee. He also participated on the OpenDaylight Advisory Group.
HouYu Zhou, Huawei
HouYu Zhou, Huawei, Vice President of Global Technical Service & and Head of Service Strategy
- Mr. Hou initiated Huawei’s SmartCare Solutions.
- He also founded the Services Architecture Board and currently serves as its Chairman.
- Recognized as one of Huawei's top Network Planning and Optimization experts.
John Zannos, Canonical (General Member Representative)
- John Zannos is the Vice President of Alliances and Cloud Platform business at Canonical, based in Boston. He is responsible for the Ubuntu cloud business, ecosystem, and strategy.
- John was elected to represent the OPEN-O General Members; he is also the Silver Member Board representative for the OPNFV project
- John is also active in the OpenPOWER foundation and Open Source MANO (OSM), and formerly was served the Board of Directors for the OpenStack Foundation
- Prior to joining Canonical, John held technology leadership positions at HP, IVIA, Compaq, Boston University, and ARCO.
Kenneth Wong Che-hin
Kenneth Wong Che-hin, HKT Limited, Head of Business Processes Unit
- Kenneth joined the HKTL group in 1995 as IT system specialist and advanced into various senior positions holding titles including Senior VP in Integration Services, Chief Technology Officer in Advertising and Interactive Services, Director of Business Development in IPTV Solutions.
- Mr. Wong has extensive experience in the broad spectrum of IT and digital media.
- Between 2012 and 2015, Mr. Wong worked as Chief Operating Officer of TVB.COM Limited in charge of in digital media development and operation delivering live News, TV VOD services and interactive-TV capabilities riding on open internet.
- Kenneth is a keen golfer and tennis player
Marc Cohn, The Linux Foundation (Director of OPEN-O Project)
- Marc Cohn is the Vice President of Network Strategy at the The Linux Foundation, based in Silicon Valley.
- Marc is the Director of the OPEN- O project, which is reshaping the methodology for open source to serve the needs of major operators.
- Marc formerly served as the Market Area Director for the Open Networking Foundation, where he was recently appointed an ONF Fellow; Marc also represented the Silver Member Board representatives for OpenDaylight, and was an Advisor to the Chair of the ETSI NFV ISG.
- Prior to joining The Linux Foundation, Marc held senior leadership positions at ClearPath Networks, Ciena Corporation, IP Infusion, Alidian Networks and Lucent Technologies.
Ming Chen, Ericsson
- Ming Chen is the Chief Technology Officer and Head of Technology of Ericsson for North East Asia Customer Unit, based in Beijing
- Uri Elzur is Chief Technologist for the SDN/NFV division of Intel’s Data Center Solutions Group.
- Uri was elected Vice-Chair of the OPEN-O TSC, Chair of the OPEN-O Architecture Committee, and represents Intel on the OPEN-O Governing Board.
- Uri has also been active in OpenDaylight, where he serves on the OpenDaylight Board of Directors
- Prior to joining Intel, Uri was a technology executive at Broadcom for the NIC portfolio.
Xiaodong Duan, China Mobile
- Mr. Duan is the director of the department of network technology at China Mobile Research Institute.
- He is responsible for architecture vision and technology strategy of the network infrastructure especially focusing on IP network, optical transport, data center and wireless core network.
- He is one of the founders for Novonet, a next-generation SDN/NFV telecom network architecture. Several notable milestones have been archived including the introduction of SPTN , Data Center SDN and NFV, vEPC, vIMS trial, and Novonet Experimental network.
- Mr. Duan and his team are also very active in many key standard organizations and hold leadership positions in 3GPP, NGMN, IETF, BBF, ITU, ONF, ETSI NFV, OPNFV, OPEN-O, et al.
Yuan Yue, ZTE
- Yuan Yue is the Architect of SDN/NFV solution in Technical Planning Group of ZTE Corporation, based in Nanjing, China